Are you looking for a resource for your medical students or residents that highlights must-know exam questions, in an effort to minimize study time? STAT!Ref has a new online study tool for Shelf Exams, USMLE and specialty boards called BoardVitals. Click below for a quick overview video.
This comprehensive, interactive online and mobile resource is a high-quality, affordable, effective and powerful exam review tool. See below for more details.
- Over 5,000 challenging Shelf Exam questions
- Over 3,000 USMLE Step 1, Step 2 CK and Step 3 level questions
- Thousands of board review questions relating to 17 medical board specialties such as Psychiatry, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, OBGYN, Pediatrics and more
- A pass rate that is higher than the national average
- Decreased study time with everything organized under one platform and the best questions to study listed up front and continuously updated
- The ability to create customized practice tests using many options including number or questions, subjects, timing and more
- Advanced detailed statistics so educators can know where a student's strengths and weaknesses are based on their performance and adjust curriculum accordingly
- Detailed, up-to-date explanations with each answer, with references and links to applicable sources
- The very best questions brought together from the leading medical publishers, research institutions and practicing physicians
For more information about this new resource, or to schedule a demonstration webinar or free trial, contact a STAT!Ref Team Member here or by calling 800-901-5494.