As an ever-improving and evolving new product from STAT!Ref, BoardVitals now offers a component for Nursing NCLEX PN in addition to the comprehensive question bank for NCLEX RN study as well as Family Nurse Practitioner review questions for the FNP Board Exam.
Click below to view a quick video about BoardVitals.
NCLEX RN & NCLEX PN Features
- Recently enhanced to include nearly 2,000 NCLEX RN questions with answers and explanations
- Now includes over 900 NCLEX PN questions with answers and explanations
- Create quizzes, select categories and take exams in timed mode or review mode
- Suggested questions for the user, so that they know they are focusing on what they need to learn individually
- The best questions, answers and explanations from leading publishers and top-rated NCLEX writers in the country
- Questions designed around the content distribution suggested by the NCSBN
- Similar NCLEX exam format with mostly MCQ, as well as multiple response, fill-in-the-blank and hot spots
- Unlimited anytime 24-hour access from anywhere: phone, tablet and computer
Family Nurse Practitioner Features
- Over 900 questions that have been reviewed and vetted by recent FNP exam takers and cover all the question formats on the exam
- A pass rate that is higher than the national average
- Decreased study time with everything organized under one platform and the best questions to study listed up front and continuously updated
- The ability to create customized practice tests using many options including number or questions, subjects and more
- Advanced statistics so users can know where their strengths and weaknesses are suggested questions based on their performance
- Detailed, up-to-date explanations with each answer, with references and links
- The very best questions brought together from the leading publishers and research institutions
If you would like to learn about customized options for your institution, including BoardVitals for NCLEX PN, NCLEX RN, or the FNP Board Exam please contact us here or by calling 800-901-5494 today.