Newly available from STAT!Ref, the third edition of the incomparable review bible for the Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Board Examination has been completely updated to reflect current practice and the core knowledge tested on the exam.
Known for its organization, consistency, and clarity, the resource distills the essentials and provides focused reviews of all major topics. Coverage is expanded in the third edition to include dedicated sections on pain management, medical ethics, and ultrasound that reflect new board requirements.
Written in outline format for readability and easy access to information, content is modeled after the topic selection of the AAPMR Self-Directed Medical Knowledge Program used by residents nationwide.
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Board Examination is divided into major subspecialty areas written by authors with clinical expertise in each subject area, and content is reviewed by senior specialists to ensure the utmost accuracy.
In addition to its proven value as a resource for exam preparation, the resource is also a must-have for practicing physiatrists seeking recertification, and for PM&R instructors helping trainees to prepare for the exam.
New to the Third Edition:
- Thoroughly reviewed, revised, and updated to reflect current practice and core knowledge tested on Boards
- Improved organization, clarity, and consistency
- Presents new chapters/sections on pain management, medical ethics, and ultrasound
- Board "Pearls" are highlighted with an open-book icon throughout the text to flag key concepts and stress high-yield aspects of each topic
- Models the table of contents after the topic selection of the AAPMR Self-Directed Medical Knowledge Program used by residents nationwide
- Authored by physicians with special interest and clinical expertise in their respective areas and reviewed by senior specialists in those areas
- Organizes information in outline format and by topic for easy reference
- Includes over 500 illustrations to clarify concepts
- Provides updated epidemiologic and statistical data throughout
- Contains a section on biostatistics in physical medicine & rehabilitation
Bundle this resource with BoardVitals, DeLisa's Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation: Principles and Practice, Handbook of Polytrauma Care and Rehabilitation, Oxford American Handbook of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, and Physical Rehabilitation.
Have any questions about this new edition or others within the disciplines of Physical Medicine? Please call 800-901-5494 or fill out this form to speak with a STAT!Ref Team Member today.