How do your students study for the he Physician Assistant National Certifying Exam? Available now from STAT!Ref, BoardVitals question banks offer 24-hour access from your phone, tablet and computer to a huge question bank with a database of expert reviewed board questions.
Included in BoardVitals are 1800+ PANCE Board Review questions brought together from the leading medical publishers, research institutions, and practicing physicians. Please see below for more details:
- Over 1,800 difficult PANCE questions
- Detailed explanations and rationales for both correct and incorrect answers
- Timed mode so students can simulate real exam conditions
- Flagging system allows users to track questions that are particularly difficult for further review
- Several blocks of questions that cover patient and medication safety specifically, as PANCE has a high emphasis on this area
- Many good EKG, CV drugs, neuro/psych drugs and antimicrobials questions, among other key areas of study
- Follows the format of five options per question, though some have only four choices specifically where it is appropriate to limit the options and provide explanations
- A pass rate that is higher than the national average
A user states, "Board Vitals offers well written practice questions with HIGHLY detailed explanations… Even going over wrong answers helps students learn high yield associations."
For more information about BoardVitals click here to view a short demonstration video, or to schedule a demonstration webinar or free trial, contact a STAT!Ref Team Member here or by calling 800-901-5494.