Master Neuroanatomy faster with Draw it to Know it from STAT!Ref. Draw it to Know it provides a stepwise teaching method that is engaging, efficient and truly hands-on. Users learn neuroanatomy in a clinical context with numerous Clinical Correlations and Localization Cases, 140+ Narrated Video Tutorials, Exams, Brain Atlas and Muscle-Nerve Directory.
To learn more, watch this quick video about how this dynamic new multimedia resource Draw it to Know it works:
As a user states, "Draw it to Know it is an excellent teaching device for all those interested in the nervous system. It is particularly useful to medical students, neurologists, psychiatrists, and neurosurgeons. Its interactive approach stimulates memory consolidation. I recommend it with great enthusiasm.".
And, even more, Draw it to Know it is the perfect complement to existing STAT!Ref materials such as:
- Merritt’s Neurology
- Escourolle and Poirier’s Manual of Basic Neuropathology
- 5-Minute Clinical Consult 2015
- Adult EEG
- Brain Injury Medicine: Principles and Practice
- Spinal Cord Medicine: Principles and Practice
- Stahl’s Essential Psychopharmacology
- ACP Smart Medicine, ACP Journal Club & AHFS DI Essentials
- Scientific American Medicine
Click here or call 800-901-5494 to contact STAT!Ref about obtaining a quote for a comprehensive, customized neurology package or a free trial today.