Docphin, newly available from STAT!Ref, offers an enhanced product with additional features for Residency Programs.
Docphin for Residency Programs is a web and mobile platform that allows Program Directors to hold online journal clubs and quality improvement discussions, helps residents prepare for board exams with weekly quizzes, and provides access to landmark research articles. Program Directors can also access Individual Milestones Reports to assess each resident's engagement and progress.
Docphin was created to help programs increase the use of evidence-based research and to help residents meet the new ACGME Milestones.
Key features of Docphin for Residency Programs:
- Milestones reporting made easy with Docphin’s resident reports
- Board prep quizzes on any mobile device
- Hold journal clubs and quality improvement discussions online
- Access landmark articles and program resources on any mobile device
- Program announcements and directories
- Cloud-based document management
For more in-depth information about this new product, download the Docphin for Residency Programs Handout or please feel free to call 800-901-5494 or fill out this form to speak with a STAT!Ref Team Member today.