Are you looking for a one-stop cloud-based system to communicate to residents and track their engagement? STAT!Ref is now exclusively partnered with Docphin, a new solution that integrates Residency Program content into one easy-to-use, interactive online platform.
Docphin was also created to help programs increase the use of evidence-based research and to help residents meet the new ACGME Milestones. Docphin features include:
- Milestones resident reports that assess each resident's engagement and progress
- Online journal clubs and quality improvement discussions
- Centralized communication channels with program announcements and directories
- Files and references available anywhere with a cloud-based document management system
- Quick one-tap access to Landmark articles and other program resources during moments of care
For more in-depth information about this new product, download the Docphin for Residency Programs Handout or let us know if you are interested in learning more about this comprehensive solution to organize information overload and fill out this form to speak with a STAT!Ref Team Member today.