If you're attending The Joint AACOM & AODME 2015 Annual Conference in Florida next week, please be sure to stop by STAT!Ref booth #403. We look forward to sharing with you all of the newest content and features available. And, while you're there, don't forget to register to win an iPad!
In particular, visit the booth at any time to see live demos of the exciting new multimedia product BoardVitals: The Medical Specialty Question Banks.
BoardVitals from STAT!Ref, a new high-quality, effective and powerful board review tool, now offers review questions for the COMLEX® Board Exam.
This question bank specifically provides challenging questions, with detailed explanations if incorrect choices are wrong. The BoardVitals COMLEX® product features:
- The highest quality COMLEX® board review questions for the examination offered by the NBOME (National Board of Osteopathic Medical Examiners)
- High-yield, vetted questions listed up front in an effort to maximize study time
- Constantly evolving cloud-based system that updates every 24 to 48 hours based on changes and feedback
- Ability for users to create customized practice tests based on number of questions, subjects and more, to simulate exams and help increase board pass rates
- Advanced statistics so users can know where their strengths and weaknesses are, with suggested questions based on their performance
- Detailed, up-to-date explanations with each answer, with references and links to applicable sources
- Administrators can monitor student or resident usage and performance to serve as a proactive remediation tool or data collection resource relating to ACGME Milestones
- Faculty can send customized exams to students or utilize questions in classroom discussions and weekly didactic review sessions
For more in-depth information, click here for an informational handout about the BoardVitals COMLEX® Question Bank. We look forward to seeing you at this exciting annual event. Or, please feel free to contact us here for more information if you are not attending the conference.
Disclaimer: "The COMLEX® and COMLEX-USA® are registered marks of the National Board of Osteopathic Medical Examiners, Inc. STAT!Ref is not affiliated with the NBOME and the NBOME does not review or endorse our company’s products."