The 2015 APDIM Spring Conference is being held in Houston early next week and STAT!Ref will be there. If you or anyone from your institution is attending be sure to stop by our booth #21 to say hello and learn what's new with STAT!Ref.
While you're there, please ask how to enter our giveaway contest for your chance to win an iPad. For an extra entry to win, post on the STAT!Ref Facebook page or mention @STATRef on Twitter something you found interesting or intriguing when you visited the STAT!Ref booth.
In particular, visit the booth at any time to see live demos of the exciting new multimedia product BoardVitals: The Medical Specialty Question Banks.
BoardVitals from STAT!Ref, a new high-quality, effective and powerful board review tool, now offers review questions targeted to the Internal Medicine Board Certification Exams (ABIM and ABOIM).
This question bank specifically provides challenging questions, with detailed explanations if incorrect choices are wrong. BoardVitals features:
- The highest quality board review questions targeted to the Internal Medicine Board Certification Exams (ABIM and ABOIM)
- High-yield, vetted questions listed up front in an effort to maximize study time
- Constantly evolving cloud-based system that updates every 24 to 48 hours based on changes and feedback
- Ability for users to create customized practice tests based on number of questions, subjects and more, to simulate exams and help increase board pass rates
- Advanced statistics so users can know where their strengths and weaknesses are, with suggested questions based on their performance
- Detailed, up-to-date explanations with each answer, with references and links to applicable sources
- Administrators can monitor student or resident usage and performance to serve as a proactive remediation tool or data collection resource relating to ACGME Milestones
- Send customized exams to students or utilize questions in classroom discussions and weekly didactic review sessions
We look forward to seeing you at this exciting annual event. Or, please feel free to contact us here for more information if you are not attending the conference.