BoardVitals from STAT!Ref, a new high-quality, effective and powerful board review tool, offers the highest quality questions to prepare for the Psychiatry Board Exams. Including the best questions targeted to the ABPN psychiatry board exam and the PRITE, ABPN CAP Board Exam and Part C Psychiatry Vignette.
BoardVitals Psychiatry question banks feature:
- Updated for the 2015-2016 Exam with DSM-5 Changes
- The only Part C Psychiatry Vignette Question Bank Available
- Over 250 Vignette Style Questions (including 30 videos that are similar length to the exam)
- High-yield, vetted questions listed up front in an effort to maximize study time
- Constantly evolving cloud-based system that updates every 24 to 48 hours based on changes and feedback
- Ability for users to create customized practice tests based on number of questions, subjects and more, to simulate exams and help increase board pass rates
- Advanced statistics so users can know where their strengths and weaknesses are, with suggested questions based on their performance
- Detailed, up-to-date explanations with each answer, with references and links to applicable sources
- Administrators can monitor student or resident usage and performance to serve as a proactive remediation tool or data collection resource relating to ACGME Milestones
- Faculty can send customized exams to students or utilize questions in classroom discussions and weekly didactic review sessions
Even more, the STAT!Ref Core Resources Collection for Psychiatry features some of the most popular resources in this discipline. For an online list and detailed title descriptions of available Psychiatry titles, click here.
For more information about BoardVitals click here to view a short demonstration video, or to schedule a demonstration webinar or free trial, contact a STAT!Ref Team Member here or by calling 800-901-5494.
*STAT!Ref is not affiliated with the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (ABPN), or the American Board of Medical Specialties.