Keep up with current practice guidelines and policies from the American Academy of Pediatrics with the latest, most up-to-date edition of Pediatric Clinical Practice Guidelines & Policies.
This evidence-based decision-making tool for managing common pediatric conditions has been revised and updated for 2014, with the latest clinical practice guidelines for more than 30 conditions, plus every AAP policy statement, clinical report, and technical report through December 2014.
Updated and expanded for 2015 including:
- New pediatric clinical practice guidelines on "The Diagnosis, Management, and Prevention of Bronchiolitis"
- New Periodicity Schedule
- Full text of more than 60 new or revised AAP policies
- CD-ROM includes the full text of more than 400 AAP clinical practice guidelines, policy statements, clinical reports, and technical reports
- More than 30 clinical practice guidelines including Sleep Apnea guideline, as well as ADHD, bronchiolitis, dysplasia of the hip, gastroenteritis, otitis media, urinary tract infection, and more…
- 2015 immunization schedule
- Doody's Core Title and Essential Purchase Title
Pediatric Clinical Practice Guidelines & Policies is an ideal resource for pediatric practitioners looking for guidance on managing common conditions in their patients. Readers are reminded that the guidelines reflect known positive outcomes from evidence-based care, but are not intended as the standard of care. Management-level personnel will find the resource useful for establishing quality-proven policies for hospital or clinic-based pediatric practices.
Purchasers will want to bundle this resource with APLS: The Pediatric Emergency Medicine Resource, Teddy Bear Book: Pediatric Injectable Drugs, Pediatric Nutrition, Quick Reference Guide to Pediatric Care, as well as all other resources from the STAT!Ref Core Resources Collection for Pediatrics.