We are excited to bring you BoardVitals, a high-quality, effective and powerful board review tool that can be used anytime and anywhere. We believe it fits right in with the goals of STAT!Ref in terms of providing the best medical resources along with the best service and support.
See below for some of the key features of BoardVitals:
- Highest quality board review questions from leading medical publishers, research institutions and practicing clinicians
- High-yield, vetted questions listed up front in an effort to maximize study time
- Constantly evolving cloud-based system that updates every 24 to 48 hours based on changes and feedback
- Ability for users to create customized practice tests based on number of questions, subjects and more, to simulate exams and help increase board pass rates
- Advanced statistics so users can know where their strengths and weaknesses are, with suggested questions based on their performance
- Detailed, up-to-date explanations with each answer, with references and links to applicable sources
- Administrators can monitor student or resident usage and performance to serve as a proactive remediation tool or data collection resource relating to ACGME Milestones
- Faculty can send customized exams to students or utilize questions in classroom discussions and weekly didactic review sessions
STAT!Ref will be hosting an informative webinar with the creator and CEO of BoardVitals on Friday, May 29th at 11:00 Eastern/10:00 Central/9:00 Mountain/8:00 Pacific. Please click here to register for this important event or If you cannot attend and would like to learn about customized BoardVitals options for your institution, please contact us here today.