Recently added to BoardVitals from STAT!Ref are the highest quality questions to prepare for the ABIM Sleep Medicine Board Exam, covering both rare as well as clinically common sleep conditions. Hundreds of independently collected images and sleep studies are included in the BoardVitals Sleep Medicine bank.
The Sleep Medicine Exam is a relatively new certification, and challenges the test taker to not only make the correct diagnostic decisions, but also to effectively manage certain conditions. The questions are entirely in multiple-choice format, with all questions presented in the single best answer choice format.
BoardVitals ABIM Sleep Medicine question bank features:
- Detailed Explanations and Rationales associated with every question
- Content mapped to the Sleep Medicine Certification Examination Blueprint
- Single best answer type Sleep Medicine questions
- Highest quality board review questions from leading medical publishers, research institutions
and practicing clinicians
- High-yield, vetted questions listed up front in an effort to maximize study time
- Constantly evolving cloud-based system that updates every 24 to 48 hours based on changes and feedback
- Ability for users to create customized practice tests based on number of questions, subjects and more, to simulate exams and help increase board pass rates
- Advanced statistics so users can know where their strengths and weaknesses are, with suggested questions based on their performance
- Detailed, up-to-date explanations with each answer, with references and links to applicable sources
- Administrators can monitor student or resident usage and performance to serve as a proactive remediation tool or data collection resource relating to ACGME Milestones
- Faculty can send customized exams to students or utilize questions in classroom discussions and weekly didactic review sessions
For more information about BoardVitals click here to view a short demonstration video, or to schedule a demonstration webinar or free trial, contact a STAT!Ref Team Member here or by calling 800-901-5494.