Decker Intellectual Properties and Scientific American have partnered to provide premier, interactive lifelong learning systems and STAT!Ref can provide customized solutions for your institution. And, Scientific American Emergency Medicine is just one of the specialties available.
Decker’s Scientific Emergency Medicine products fills a unique role in medical education by providing reliable, up to date innovative content and interactive systems for medical learners from PGY1-5 residents to practitioners needing CME and MOC.
In addition to a content database with a wealth of knowledge, Scientific American Emergency Medicine includes comprehensive tools for Residency Programs:
- Scientific American Emergency Medicine Content Database
- Weekly Curriculum for Residency Programs
- Teaching Slide Library
- Continuing Medical Education
More About Weekly Curriculum for Residents
Weekly Curriculum is a weekly email-based curriculum testing trainees through clinical cases and board-styled MCQs keyed to essential elements in medical training. This dynamic online product also offers:
- Create a custom curriculum for Junior and Senior trainees
- Includes powerful tracking and management tools
- Personal logbooks for each trainee show progress, individual ranking amongst peers and other trainees nationally through advanced metrics
- Program Director’s logbooks equipped with quick and elaborate metrics for efficient evaluation of each trainee, including a Milestone Reporting framework designed for a semi-annual review of each resident’s performance and reporting to ACGME
- All topics and readings are associated with Medical Specialty Milestones, along with their competency codes Special ‘Soft Competency Weeks’ satisfy ACGME program requirements with focused lessons and readings, along with discussion questions and cases for group lectures