Co-created by an actual anatomy professor, Anatomy Flashcard Learning System is designed for of college human anatomy courses. While it is a great review tool for medical, nursing and allied health students, it is also excellent for disciplines like massage, yoga, martial arts and other training courses; medical hospital coders, medical device and pharmaceutical sales representative training: and other similar professions.
• Full Digital Flashcard Set – The traditional method for students to quiz themselves.
• Learning Tables – Key anatomical and structural information that needs to be learned in an organized, complete and easy to understand format.
• Interactive Table Quizzes – The interactive table quizzes are designed to show the grouping of muscles for different regions but more importantly so that the students get valuable feedback as they quiz themselves.
• Interactive Structure Identification, Images and Flow Chart Exercises – Interactive tables and quizzes are not enough. Anatomy is in many ways a visual discipline, hence we have included visual, tactile exercises to study structure names, key relationships and information.
• Anatomy Covered – Comprehensive coverage at college level for muscles, bones, nervous, veins, arteries and viscera.
• Quizzing and core knowledge all in one product
• Only complete all digital human anatomy flashcard deck
• Covers key anatomy systems
• Supported by all major computers, tablets and smartphones
• Interactive quizzes and exercises to assess and reinforce learning
• Regional and systemic approaches in same product