Primal Pictures resources are the world’s most medically accurate and detailed 3D graphic rendering of human anatomy. With benchmark anatomy, physiology and clinical content, Primal Pictures is widely accepted as the best in class and used by thousands of health science educators, students and practitioners worldwide to teach, learn and practice. Settings include:
- Education: superb digital solutions ideal for many health science and medical courses
- Medical Practice: used by Healthcare Practitioners in almost every specialty
- Corporate: presentations to board or colleagues
- Students: used on a wide range of courses to enhance their knowledge of anatomy
The Primal Pictures 3D anatomy model, built using real scan data from the visible human project, has been carefully segmented to create an unparalleled level of detail and accuracy. All of the content within this program has been verified by qualified anatomists and by a team of external experts for each body area. To learn more, click here to watch a quick overview video about Primal Pictures.
Even more, bundle our Primal Pictures products with our Anatomy titles offered as a set or al a carte making it easy for you to begin building your Anatomy e-library:
- Anatomy in Diagnostic Imaging
- Atlas of Human Brain Connections
- Auscultation Skills: Breath & Heart Sounds
- Essentials of Anatomy and Physiology
- Head, Neck and Dental Anatomy
- Joint Structure and Function: A Comprehensive Analysis
- Medical Terminology Systems: A Body Systems Approach
- Sports Medicine Essentials: Core Concepts in Athletic Training & Fitness Instruction
To learn more about these must have Anatomy resources click here to contact STAT!Ref to speak to a dedicated Primal Pictures Specialist today.