Recently added to BoardVitals from STAT!Ref are the highest quality questions to prepare for the AMPLE Part 1, 2 and 3. BoardVitals high-yield AMPLE Part 1, 2 and 3 review questions, answers, and explanations are written by certified Podiatrists to address the concepts and topics that are covered on the real exams.
Podiatry Board Review Question Banks Feature:
- APMLE Podiatry Boards Part 1 topics covered include General Anatomy, Lower Extremity Anatomy, Biochemistry, Physiology, Microbiology and Immunology, Pathology and Pharmacology.
- APMLE Podiatry Boards Part 2 topics covered include medicine, radiology, orthopedics, biomechanics, anesthesia, surgery, community health, jurisprudence, and research/statistics.
- APMLE Podiatry Boards Part 3 question bank focuses heavily on clinical and surgical topics.
- Questions, answers, and explanations written by certified Podiatrists
- Practice all topics or focus on specific categories
- Review mode or Timed mode to simulate the conditions on test day
- Advanced stats and analytics to track progress and identify strengths and weaknesses
- High-yield, vetted questions listed up front in an effort to maximize study time
- Constantly evolving cloud-based system that updates every 24 to 48 hours based on changes and feedback
- Administrators can monitor each individual’s usage and performance to serve as a proactive remediation tool or data collection resource
- Faculty can send customized exams to students or utilize questions in classroom discussions