Earn CME Hours Online with BoardVitals from STAT!Ref. BoardVitals offers an easy way to complete all Continuing Medical Education (CME) requirements quickly, easily, and on schedule. BoardVitals has AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ (state and national requirements), Category 2 (MOC points and hours/SAM credits), and is intended for preparation for Category 3 (Maintenance of Certification Exam). In fact, BoardVitals is the only provider to offer Category 2 CME institutionally!
BoardVitals users can prepare for their recertification exams while earning the mandatory CME hours. Content is compiled by over 200 medical specialists who have prepared for and taken the recertification exams and BoardVitals content is certified by IPMA.
BoardVitals CME Benefits and Features:
- Saves time maintaining credentials: Users will now have a one-stop shop to maintain their credentials with BoardVitals CME. Each question bank carries a high number of CME hours to complete all requirements in a single location.
- Easy to use: BoardVitals CME certifications are all digital and trackable, making them extremely easy to use.
- Broad coverage: There are over 30 specialties and subspecialties covered.
- Many topics included: Over 1,200 total CME/CE hours provided, covering a wide range of topics and interests.
- Progress clearly noted: Users answer questions and then see their progress in the progress bar that tracks their CME activities. Users can receive a certificate via email and BoardVitals stores the certificate digitally. BoardVitals submits these hours to the ACCME and Specialty Boards via a joint-providership with UNMC and IPMA.
- Users benefit from the duplicate entry system: The user receives their copy of their certificate and BoardVitals submits electronically to everyone who needs to know, including to the relevant Specialty boards.
- Automatic credit recording: BoardVitals automatically records credits earned in the CME tab that the user can access at any time.
- Learning opportunities: In order to earn CME, users need to score 70% and have the opportunity to go back in and correct their answers if needed as answers and explanations are always provided.
- Electronic documentation: There is documentation of all activity and CME certificates through BoardVitals.
- Applicable to multiple audiences: CME/CE is available for Doctors, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants through BoardVitals.
This is, as you can see, one of the most competitive and reasonable CME models in the market. For users, it is a great way to both practice and prepare for board and MOC exams and at the same time earn CME credits, all from the convenience of their homes, work places and personal devices.