Draw it to Know it: Medical Science is an online educational platform that teaches students through a specialized, research-validated approach. In using this resource, the user draws each anatomical pathway and structure, and in the process, creates memorable and reproducible schematics for the various learning points in medical science in a hands-on, enjoyable and highly effective manner.
Draw it to Know it has recently expanded to include nine courses for medical sciences: Neuroanatomy, Gross Anatomy, Physiology, Cell Biology, Biochemistry, Neuroscience Fundamentals, Anatomy & Physiology, Biochemistry Fundamentals and General Biology. Please see below for details about Draw it to Know it Physiology.
The Draw it to Know it Physiology course is designed for upper-level students, including medical and graduate students, who need comprehensive and systematic explanations of key physiological processes and their clinical applications.
Draw it to Know it Physiology Course Features:
- 84 animated, active learning style tutorials with variable playback speed (12 hours)
- 600+ quiz questions that accompany each tutorial
- 150+ clinical correlations
- Assign students a series of tutorials and quiz questions (“Study Plans”) to complete prior to class
- Drawing pad with multiple colors and pen sizes
- Students can enjoy having Draw it to Know it tutorials at their fingertips with the Draw it to Know it mobile app