Newly added to the BoardVitals platform are question banks for the ABFAS Foot Surgery & Reconstructive Rearfoot/Ankle Surgery Certification Exams. Learn more below about this high-quality, affordable, effective, and powerful board review tool below.
ABFAS Foot Surgery Question Bank Features: This American Board of Foot & Ankle Surgery question bank is targeted to the Part 1 and Part 2 examinations of the American Board of Foot & Ankle Surgery (ABFAS) Certification in Foot Surgery. Prepare for diagnostic and perioperative care related to the ankle and foot that you’ll find on the exams, excluding rearfoot/ankle surgery exam questions.
- Answers and detailed explanations written only by board certified Podiatrists
- Podiatric questions include references and citations where appropriate
- Review or Timed mode for simulated exam practice
- Detailed statistics comparing learner performance to other Podiatrists
- 24/7 Access from any computer or smartphone
ABFAS Reconstructive Rearfoot/Ankle Surgery Question Bank Features: Answers and detailed explanations targeted to Part 1 and Part 2 of the American Board of Foot & Ankle Surgery (ABFAS) Reconstructive Rearfoot/Ankle Surgery Exams. The RRA question bank covers topics such as initial diagnostics, perioperative care, intraoperative care, interpreting clinical information and making diagnoses and developing treatment regimens.
- Questions developed and reviewed by ABFAS certified Podiatrists in RRA Surgery
- Detailed explanations and rationales for every question
- Review mode or Timed mode to simulate real exam conditions
- Track your progress with detailed statistics by category
- 24/7 Access via mobile or desktop computer