BoardVitals from STAT!Ref just completed a major overhaul of their PANCE question bank for Physician Assistant students studying for their certification exam. In fact, they have already had a couple of PA users go through the product and the feedback is that it is much improved! Please see below for more details:
- Detailed explanations and rationales for both correct and incorrect answers
- Timed mode so students can simulate real exam conditions
- Many good EKG, CV drugs, neuro/psych drugs and antimicrobials questions, among other key areas of study
- Follows the format of five options per question, though some have only four choices specifically where it is appropriate to limit the options and provide explanations
- Several blocks of questions that cover patient and medication safety specifically, as PANCE has a high emphasis on this area
- Flagging system allows users to track questions that are particularly difficult for further review
A user states, "Board Vitals offers well written practice questions with HIGHLY detailed explanations… Even going over wrong answers helps students learn high yield associations."