BoardVitals from STAT!Ref, a high-quality, effective and powerful board review tool, now offers review questions for Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine.
Targeted to the ABIM Pulmonary Disease Certification Exam as well as the ABIM/ABEM Critical Care Medicine Certification Exam, this board review question bank helps users pass the boards.
- Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine practice questions developed by top specialists dual certified in Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
- Detailed rationales for every exam question including explanations for incorrect responses
- Customize your practice by category to target weaknesses
- Earn up to 40 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™ and 40 ABIM MOC points (optional)
- 24/7 access from any computer, tablet or smartphone
- Constantly evolving cloud-based system that updates every 24 to 48 hours based on changes and feedback
- Ability for users to create customized practice tests based on number of questions, subjects and more, to simulate exams and help increase board pass rates
"BoardVitals provides one of the best ways to complete board prep in Critical Care Medicine. I am positively impressed by the quality of the questions and breadth of the knowledge being tested by BoardVitals. I wish I had access to a similar question bank in my past and I am very glad this is an option for prospective board takers." – Krzysztof Laudanski MD, PhD, MA Assistant Professor, University of Pennsylvania