BoardVitals from STAT!Ref, a high-quality, effective and powerful board review tool, now offers review questions for the Sports Medicine Board Exam offered by the American Board of Family Medicine (ABFM) in conjunction with the ABEM, ABIM, ABP, and ABPMR.
Questions are focused on the categories prevalent in the ABFM Sports Medicine certification exam content blueprint including, but not limited to, physiology and biomechanics of exercise, pathology and pathophysiology of illness and injury as it relates to exercise, prevention, evaluation, management, and rehabilitation of injuries, and understanding pharmacology and effects of therapeutic, performance-enhancing, and recreational drugs.
- Detailed rationales for every question including explanations for incorrect responses
- Customize your practice by category to target weaknesses
- 24/7 access from any computer, tablet or smartphone
- Advanced stats and analytics to track progress and identify strengths and weaknesses
- High-yield, vetted questions listed up front in an effort to maximize study time
- Constantly evolving cloud-based system that updates every 24 to 48 hours based on changes and feedback