Decker Intellectual Properties and Scientific American have partnered to provide premier, interactive lifelong learning systems and STAT!Ref can provide customized solutions for your institution. In addition to content databases with a wealth of knowledge about specific medical specialties, there are comprehensive tools for Residency or Clerkship Programs.
One of Decker’s Scientific American products, Scientific American Neurology, is the perfect resource for research, reference, patient care, and teaching for your institution. This online database in neurology for trainees and practitioners with bimonthly updates on diseases and treatments, also offers CME and other teaching tools. See below for more information on what this dynamic online product offers.
- Teaching Slide Library™ – Teaching slide sets focus on key educational elements of each topic in Scientific American Neurology. The perfect tool for teaching scenarios, rounds, and reference.
- Best Vx/Rx™ – This video focused point-of-care tool includes 30-60 second videos of patients displaying signs and symptoms for different diseases and disorders, and offers best tests, best diagnoses, and best treatment. Case studies and references included.
- Weekly Curriculum™ – Weekly email-based curriculum testing trainees through clinical cases and Board-styled MCQs keyed to essential elements in neurology training.
- Core Neurology Clerkship – Scientific American Neurology Clerkship is the perfect pre-clinical curriculum for medical students, covering the ‘Big Ideas’, and the protocols and exams every student must learn in their short neurology core clerk-ship rotation. Podcasts, case logs, and neurological emergency simulations are cleverly organized for all core neurology clerkship programs.
- Continuing Medical Eduation – Scientific American Neurology offers monthly self-assessments for up to 60 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits. All CME exercises are Board-style post-tests, associated with the monthly updated Scientific American Neurology topics, testing knowledge gaps in all areas.
To learn more, or for a demonstration webinar, please click here or feel free to call 800-901-5494 to speak with a STAT!Ref Team Member.