Did you know Decker Intellectual Properties is partnered with Scientific American to provide premier, interactive lifelong learning systems and STAT!Ref can provide customized solutions for your institution?
Scientific American content databases deliver current information that covers a practical clinical approach to the diagnosis, examination and treatment of common medical conditions that physicians face regularly. Click each resource to learn more about these content databases.
- Scientific American Medicine
- Scientific American Surgery
- Scientific American Neurology
- Scientific American Gastroenterology, Hepatology, Endoscopy
- Scientific American Vascular Surgery
- Scientific American Emergency Medicine
In addition to content databases with a wealth of knowledge about specific medical specialties, there are comprehensive tools for Residency or Clerkship Programs. Decker products include:
- Weekly Curriculum for Residency Programs
- SABRe™ Board Exam Prep
- Mentor Remediation
- Teaching Slide Library
- Continuing Medical Education
- Best Vx/Rx™ or Best Dx/Rx™