Current Procedure Codes with RVUs, formerly called CPT® Data Files, OPTUM™, has had a name change and STAT!Ref has it available now.
Find timely, accurate, and value-added information to power your coding, billing and practice management systems with the Optum360 Current Procedural Codes with RVUs.
You’ll have access to essential coding and reimbursement data for the CPT® code set in an updated, easy-to-use format, including:
- Change Detail File – Change Types, Effective Dates, Code Crosswalk.
- Modifiers Crosswalk – CPT® to Modifier crosswalk, modifiers and descriptions.
- Medicare Physician Fee Schedule – Complete MPFS Fee Schedule RVUs.
- Optum CPT® Indicators – Age, Sex, Non-covered, Unlisted, Modifiers Exempt.
Features and benefits
- Accurate data. Gain confidence in correct code selection the first time.
- Quarterly updates. Receive electronic code updates four times per year to ensure your system is always HIPAA compliant.
- Real-time code updates. Have more time to implement code updates with notification of and access to updated data in Stat!Ref when it becomes available.
- Valuable add-on files. Access additional, value-added information to enhance coding precision, including code change details, modifier crosswalks, Medicare fees, and age/gender indicator edits.
If you currently subscribe to this resource please know that the Marc records have changed and the new 2017 edition has automatically been updated in your subscription. However, as this is simply a name change, the STAT!Ref access links will remain the same.
If you have any questions about this transition, or if you would like to schedule a follow-up discussion or webinar about this or any other STAT!Ref resource, please click here to contact STAT!Ref today.