Decker Intellectual Properties is partnered with Scientific American to provide the complete GME package for surgical residency programs. Scientific American Surgery Weekly Curriculum offers a customizable core curriculum, remediation curriculum for each resident, and board prep.
Scientific American Surgery Weekly Curriculum is a weekly email-based curriculum testing trainees through clinical cases and board-styled MCQs keyed to essential elements in medical training. This dynamic online product also offers:
- Weekly emails on the day of the week you choose
- Two tracks: Core principles and advance practice
- Create a custom curriculum for Junior and Senior trainees based on topic and week
- Personal logbooks with advanced analytics for residents
- Program Director’s Portal equipped with quick and elaborate metrics for efficient evaluation of individual residents and the entire program
- ‘Soft Competency‘ topics and lessons for group lectures
- ACGME Milestones and reporting
- ABSITE Review exercises for each topic
- Qualifying exam prep emulating the ABS Qualifying Exam
- Teaching Slide Library: an easy to use and customizable presentation slide sets featuring graphics and images, illustrations, clinical photos, tables, CT scans, MRI, charts and more
- CME and MOC exercises for all attendings using Scientific American Surgery
- Core Surgery Clerkship: modules focus on diseases/problems within broader pathophysiological categories, while the basic procedural skills illustrate procedures that require competence for MS3s and MS4s
To learn more, or for a demonstration webinar, please click here or feel free to call 800-901-5494 to speak with a STAT!Ref Team Member.