Decker Internal Medicine Weekly Curriculum is an interactive customizable curriculum system that helps guide residents through the ongoing study of Internal Medicine in a weekly-structured format.
Available from STAT!Ref, this new tool allows programs to customize a 52-week curriculum with weekly readings and 5 case-based, board style MCQs that must be answered proficiently. This dynamic online product also offers:
- Two tracks: Junior and Senior
- Powerful tracking and management tools
- Personal logbooks for each trainee that show progress and individual ranking among peers and other trainees nationally through advanced metrics
- Program Director’s logbook with Milestone Reporting framework designed for programs to use in a semi-annual review of each resident’s performance and reporting to ACGME
- Scientific American Medicine database, the only continuously updated online resource teaching Internal Medicine principles and practice
- Teaching Slide Library with customizable presentation slides sets featuring graphics and illustrations, decision-making and procedural algorithms, illustrations images, clinical photos, micrographs, tables and charts
To learn more, or for a demonstration webinar, please click here or feel free to call 800-901-5494 to speak with a STAT!Ref Team Member.