Are you looking for an online, interactive 3D human anatomy tool for your faculty or students? 3D Human Anatomy & Physiology from Primal Pictures is an innovative multimedia resource that is easily integrated into a variety of lesson plans to transform how students learn and faculty teach anatomy and physiology.
The Primal Pictures 3D anatomy model, built using real scan data from the visible human project, has been carefully segmented to create an unparalleled level of detail and accuracy. All of the content within this program has been verified by qualified anatomists and by a team of external experts for each body area.
Features of 3D Human Anatomy & Physiology include:
- Provides seamless electronic access to accurate 3D anatomy and clinical content
- All content can be easily embedded into lectures, lesson plans, handouts and Learning Management Systems
- Anatomy is clearly revealed in visually engaging and accurate 3D while Physiology is brought to life using narrated animations and clearly annotated illustrations
- Interactive learning activities and quizzes allow students to apply their knowledge in an engaging environment
- Increase workflow, and enliven lectures and lab sessions using content directly
- Faculty have access to literally thousands of 3D images, clinical slides, illustrations animations and movies
- Available for students and faculty anytime, anywhere via phone, tablet or computer
Please click here if you would like to schedule a webinar to review custom options specifically suited for your institution, and a STAT!Ref representative will be in touch with you shortly.