Sparks and Taylor’s Nursing Diagnosis Reference Manual, tenth edition, offers clearly written, authoritative care plans to meet the health care needs of patients throughout the life span. This edition contains care plans for 25 new nursing diagnoses, updated information for 14 nursing diagnoses, and updated definitions and content to meet the 2015-2017 NANDA-I standards.
The nursing process is the foundation for all nursing actions. Each care plan included in Sparks and Taylor’s Nursing Diagnosis Reference Manual, tenth edition, has been constructed utilizing the nursing process. More than 340 comprehensive plans of care for NANDA-I approved nursing diagnoses are distributed throughout eight sections of the book. The care plans were written and reviewed by leading nursing clinicians, educators, and researchers. Each care plan is complete and can be used independently, thereby eliminating the need to search for material in different places.
- UPDATED! The 2015-2017 NANDA-I diagnosis and standards, the Nursing Interventions Classification (NIC), and Nursing Outcomes Classification (NOC) labels are incorporated throughout.
- Selected Nursing Diagnoses by Medical Diagnosis (Appendix I) offers clearly written, authoritative care plans for every stage in the life cycle.
- A focus on the importance of the nursing care plans ensures students have the unified language and follow the steps of care planning to further the profession of nursing.
- Integration of the nursing process throughout makes this an ideal resource for any clinical setting.
- Unit-opening Applying Evidence-Based Practice features provide evidence-based scenarios for each stage of the life cycle.
Those subscribers that already have this resource please note that you will see the new content in your subscription automatically. Browse this list to see if any other recent updates may pertain to titles that you have or would like to include in your subscription.
To talk to a STAT!Ref Team Member about this resource, or anything else at all, please call 800-901-5494 or fill out this form.