Providing thousands of high quality NCLEX RN board review questions and detailed explanations, the BoardVitals NCLEX RN question bank offers a complete computer adaptive testing platform that adjusts as your students take the exam. Even more, with the best questions, answers, and explanations from the leading publishers and the top rated NCLEX-RN writers in the country, the emphasis for the NCLEX RN question bank is difficult questions. Click here to set up a quick webinar to review BoardVitals, or see below for more information about this effective and affordable exam review tool.
The NCLEX RN question bank includes:
- Thousands of NCLEX RN board-style questions targeted to the NCLEX-RN exam
- Questions, answers, and explanations written and reviewed by top nurses and nursing educators
- Computer Adaptive Testing (CAT) platform that adjusts as you take the exam – just like the real exam
- Create customized practice tests and track results in real time
- Alternate Item Format questions mimic the NCLEX exams
- 24-hour access from anywhere via computer or mobile device
- Administrators can monitor student usage and performance to serve as a proactive remediation tool or data collection resource
- Faculty can send customized exams to students or utilize questions in classroom discussion
- Also available: NCLEX PN Question Bank
“My name is Vania and I graduated from RN school almost a year ago. BoardVitals have been a huge help to me studying for the exam. You’re allowed to pick the amount of questions, the type of questions from different categories. So I can make sure I can focus on what I have difficulty in and make sure I remembered the stuff I knew already. BoardVitals is a great source and I would recommend this to anyone who will be taking the RN exam.” –Vania, RN
In addition to providing this expert preparation question bank for the NCLEX RN exam, BoardVitals has also recently published a free guide for Nursing Students taking the exam. Packed with wisdom from RNs who have been through it all, this free eBook from BoardVitals provides step-by-step instructions on how to prepare for the NCLEX exam. Click here to download it for free now.
Again, to set up a quick demonstration webinar, or to purchase this powerful exam review tool, contact a STAT!Ref Team Member here or by calling 800-901-5494 today.