Scientific American Medicine (SAM), a comprehensive professional medical database, has a reputation of providing practicing clinicians and students with detailed and up-to-date medical information.
Scientific American Medicine monthly updates are published in partnership with the Scientific American and cover the 11 subspecialties of internal medicine plus selected topics in Women’s Health, Palliative Medicine, Psychiatry, Dermatology, Neurology, and Emergency Medicine. See below for more information or click here to to speak with a STAT!Ref Team Member about adding this content database to your subscription today.
• For the past ten years, the resource was known as ACP Medicine
• Provides clear and actionable diagnosis and treatment recommendations
• Written and continually updated by a team of the nation’s foremost primary-care physicians
• Scientific American Medicine is authoritative, endorsed by Scientific American, and is evidence-based and peer-reviewed
• Patient-care reference covering the 11 subspecialties of Internal Medicine, plus key topics in Women’s Health, Preventative Medicine, Psychiatry and more
• Consistent organization, writing style and search logic provides answers fast, with over 1,500 illustrations to guide through complex explanations
• Award-winning content that is continuously updated
To schedule a quick 20-minute demonstration webinar of this perfect resource for clinical consultation, reference, patient care, and teaching click here or feel free to call 800-901-5494 to speak with a STAT!Ref Team Member today.