Now available from STAT!Ref are Scientific American Pain Management and Scientific American Critical Care of the Surgical Patient. Please see below to learn more about these resources for pain physicians and trainees caring for surgical patients, regardless of their primary specialty training.
Scientific American Pain Management (SAPM) includes internationally prominent authors; it teaches principles and practice; and it features comprehensive coverage of the discipline.
- Updated monthly
- Most comprehensive online work in pain management. 20 units on headache management
- Clinical photos, histology, imaging studies, tables, graphs, and algorithms are all in the Teaching Slide Library.
- SAPM is the perfect resource for institutions and hospital attendings for clinical consultation, reference, patient care, and teaching
Scientific American Critical Care of the Surgical Patient was a joint effort of the Surgical Critical Care Program Directors Society (SCCPDS) and the Society of Critical Care Anesthesiologists (SOCCA) to develop a continuously updated learning resource for trainees caring for surgical patients, regardless of their primary specialty training.
- 20 sections each with three to 15 modules based on ACGME defined curriculum for fellows in both surgical and anesthesia critical care training
- A valuable learning resource for fellows, physicians or advanced practice providers in surgery, anesthesia, emergency medicine or internal medicine caring for surgical patients