Utilized by Pharma companies for years, Datamonitor Healthcare is now being offered to the academic marketplace. Datamonitor Healthcare is an online research platform that combines rigorous primary research with validated secondary data, delivering the key statistics and information needed in all phases of academically focused medical research and clinical development.
No other resource allows you to do all this in one place, allowing you to shape your institution’s research strategy more efficiently. See below to learn more about this dynamic research platform.
What is Datamonitor Healthcare?
- Datamonitor Healthcare combines primary research and validated secondary data to deliver the key information & statistics that are necessary throughout the research process
- Event driven updates deliver real-time information the minute it’s made available
- Data visualization tools to explore forecasts in detailed views
- Expert analyst opinion derived from interviews with key opinion leaders and players and comprehensive review of secondary sources
- 20-year epidemiology forecasts split by clinically relevant patient segmentations
- Analysis of key strategic issues in pharma industry reveals current trends and future market evolution
- Exhaustive company analysis of 35+ top pharmaceutical & biotech firms
- Holistic view of the entire Pharmaceutical & Healthcare industry all in one place
- Primary research and validated secondary information greatly helps researchers justify funding and dedicate research resources
- Industry quality information will prepare graduates for post-graduate careers
By providing your institution with a full view of the health sciences landscape, this resource from STAT!Ref will guarantee confidence in your institution’s medical research decisions and investments. Contact us here to set up a quick webinar to review Datamonitor Healthcare today!