Now available from STAT!Ref, BoardVitals brand new Ophthalmology exam review question bank includes hundreds of practice questions with detailed explanations for both correct and incorrect responses. This online question bank follows the exam content outline for both the American Board of Ophthalmology (ABO) and the American Osteopathic Board of Ophthalmology and Otolaryngology (AOBOO) Ophthalmology Written Qualifying Exams (WQE). Contact us for a personalized demo, or see below for more information about this effective and affordable exam prep tool.
BoardVitals Opthalmology question bank covers the following topics: basic science, cataract and anterior segment, cornea and external disease, glaucoma, neuro-ophthalmology and orbit, oculoplastics, ophthalmic pathology and oncology, pediatric ophthalmology and strabismus, refractive management and optics, retina and vitreous and uveitis. Other features include:
- Customize practice tests by subject
- Track progress with advanced analytics and reports
- Timed option to simulate real test conditions
- Compare progress against the national average
- Administrators can monitor resident usage and performance to serve as a proactive remediation tool
- Faculty can send customized exams to residents or utilize questions in classroom discussions and weekly didactic review sessions
Those subscribers that already have access to the complete BoardVitals package or the all medical specialties package, please note that you will see this new question bank in your subscription automatically.
If you are not familiar with BoardVitals and its capabilities, please click here to view a short demonstration video, or click here to schedule a webinar to review BoardVitals and how your residents can benefit from this comprehensive and interactive exam prep tool.