Are you looking for new healthcare resources for your library? Maybe you need an exam prep solution for your medical students? Or a tool to help your residents learn protocol writing and research best practices? By offering authoritative, evidence-based databases and products, STAT!Ref ensures that a wealth of critical, reputable information is available to your patrons. Please see below to learn more about our most sought after healthcare solutions and how they can benefit your institution.
- Core Resource Title Collections: Custom packages that highlight some of the top suggested resources categorized by discipline and offer premier titles from a wide variety of publishers and medical societies.
- BoardVitals™ – Medical Specialty Question Banks: BoardVitals board exam review question bank activities are loaded with detailed explanations, reference materials, and evidence-based rationales to make learning and preparation more effective (and more fun).
- Essential Evidence Plus (EE+): A powerful, comprehensive clinical decision support system that integrates information on 9,000 diagnoses into healthcare professional’s clinical workflows. This clinical tool, created by an international team of renowned medical experts, was developed for physicians, nurses, and other healthcare professionals on the front line of patient care.
- Med Insight LT – PALMs: Developed by Dr. Phillip Kellman, the principal investigator at UCLA Human Perception Lab and his team of researchers and supported by detailed studies and research, the PALMs product is the only learning technology that offers adaptive sequencing based on speed and accuracy of learners’ responses with the ability to provide feedback.
- NANOS Illustrated Curriculum for Neuro-Ophthalmology with Walsh & Hoyt’s Clinical Neuro-Ophthalmology: An exclusive STAT!Ref resource combining two elements: NANOS’ Illustrated Curriculum and Walsh & Hoyt’s Clinical Neuro-Ophthalmology. This Doody’s Core Title was licensed for STAT!Ref to supplement learning by residents, fellows, educators, researchers and clinicians.
- Primal Pictures – Anatomy: With benchmark anatomy, physiology and clinical content, Primal Pictures is widely accepted as the best in class and used around the world in every specialty as a patient education aid, a reference tool and an image library.
- Protocol Builder – Protocol Development: Help improve the quality and consistency of clinical research protocols to make internal and IRB review processes more efficient.
Click here to contact us today about customized resource solutions to suit your unique needs.